National Banana Creme Pie Day- March 6th 2018

by - Tuesday, March 06, 2018

image source-quicktalkonline


Hey guys so today is National Banana Creme pie day,it is a day Celebrated throughout the United States, pie lovers enjoy this day as they get to indulge in one of America’s most popular creampies

**Remember, bananas are loaded with potassium! so over indulge yourself :-)

The process from the traditional custard pie was modified into a recipe for the appetizing and flavorful banana cream pie.  Now there are many variations in thousands of recipes for this yummy pie and recipes for banana cream pie can be found in recipe books dating back to the 19th century.
The banana cream pie was ranked the number one favorite dessert among the soldiers of the United States Armed Services in the 1950s.
image source-foodnetwork

HOW TO OBSERVE
Spend a little time in your kitchen whipping up a delicious banana cream pie to share with your family and friends.
A banana cream pie can be made as simple as:
  • 1 box instant banana pudding  –  1 pkg cream cheese (softened)  –  2 large bananas – 1 container whipped topping – graham cracker crust
  • Mix pudding with 1 1/2 cups milk, cool in fridge until thickened.  With mixer, combine pudding and cream cheese until blended.  Slice bananas into graham cracker crust.  Spoon pudding mixture over bananas and top with whipped topping.  Chill for at least 2 hours.  Enjoy!!- source-nationaldaycalendar.com
Use #BananaCreamPieDay to post and share with me on social media, my handle are 
Snapchat-saiprojects
Twitter-saiprojects
Instagram- saiprojects

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. The best Lottery spell that works fast. I'm William Russell from USA I never believed I would one day win a huge amount of money in lottery, I have been playing Lottery for the past 10 years but I have never won but one day when I came across Dr Great my story changed for good I emailed him and told him I needed a lottery spell after casting the spell he sent me the Lottery number I never believed it would work but after playing it I won $10 MILLION DOLLARS I was so happy. If you have been playing lottery for many years and you haven't won Dr Great is good at giving the right number email him and get yours email him at infinitylovespell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. 

    ReplyDelete