International Scotch Day- February 8th 2018

by - Thursday, February 08, 2018

Today February 8th is marked as International Scotch Day; today is billed as a global fiesta for Scotch whisky fans, 8 February marks a collective dram-raising through events, bar activities, and good old-fashioned catching up with friends over a drop of the good stuff.



Enjoy your scotch's today, forget that today is a working day; after all its Friday tomorrow :-) Be sure to tag me on all social media if you do bag yourself some scotch for today's celebration..

Instagram- saiprojects
Snachat- saiprojects
Twitter- saiprojects


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. The best Lottery spell that works fast. I'm William Russell from USA I never believed I would one day win a huge amount of money in lottery, I have been playing Lottery for the past 10 years but I have never won but one day when I came across Dr Great my story changed for good I emailed him and told him I needed a lottery spell after casting the spell he sent me the Lottery number I never believed it would work but after playing it I won $10 MILLION DOLLARS I was so happy. If you have been playing lottery for many years and you haven't won Dr Great is good at giving the right number email him and get yours email him at infinitylovespell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. 

    ReplyDelete