My Christmas Wish List 2017

by - Friday, December 01, 2017


Yes its that time of the year again where we all put our Christmas trees up,  lights on and start shopping for Xmas gifts 🙂🙂🙂🙂

Here are my 2017 Xmas wish list below:-



My New Year’s resolution for next year is to be more organised when it comes to my blogging activities, and what better way to get organised and start the year right than with a brand-new diary/organiser? SO I'll be bagging myself one of these...


Now this should probably not really be on my bucket list as I've already started acquiring most of them, but I thought I would anyways :-) 
I am so into make up these days, it's actually unreal.. I have a new make-up collection and just testing them all out, the great quality and also looking really good with makeup on is very very therapeutic. So here's one of the things on my xmas wish list.. I'm surely upgrading my makeup collection.




Gosh I have a work phone and a personal phone; my personal phone has reached its final lap so I have hinted that I need a new phone; preferably the Iphone X.. I've got great taste right loool..

I'll really like the Mulberry small amberley satchel bag. This bag was first seen on the London Fashion Week catwalk. Inspired by British countryside
I;m into shoulder bags at the moment as its just easy for me to wear round my shoulder to go shopping whilst chasing a toddler round the shopping centre. lol Its a bit on the expensive side, but I have promised myself that I'll always treat myself with a very expensive item once a year. This year already I haven't really bought myself a very expensive item in one go. This bag is £595 but I don't care lol, its Xmas so I'll be treating myself hopefully :-)




What’s on your wish list this year? Let me know in the comments or on Twitter- @saiprojects, snapchat-saiprojects or in the comment below :-)

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. 

    ReplyDelete