How to Make Egg Roll- (Nigerian Dumplings)

by - Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Hey guys welcome back to my blog...  So I just got back from work and cannot be bothered to make dinner, I decided to make hubby and I some Nigerian Egg roll since he loves boiled eggs and a lady deserves a break from the Kitchen sometimes right lol ;-)

 I had all the ingredients at home (which makes it easy), so I popped into my kitchen and got everything together and made some Egg rolls served with some nice sweet Tea lol.

Check the video out here-

Ingredients:-
Self raising flour or Plain Flour
Hard Boiled Eggs
1 teaspoon of salt to taste
2 tablespoons of sugar
1 tablepoon of Baking powder
5 tablespoons of Butter
1 glass of lukewarm water
Vegetable oil for deep frying

Method:-

Sieve the flour into a big bowl, add the baking powder and salt. Mix well and add the butter, use fingers to mix thoroughly until it becomes crumbly. Add the water, mix well until thick and in a ball form. Once thick, roll with a dough roller and section with a dough cutter or bowl to make round cuts on the rolled out dough.





Place the egg in the centre of the round cuts  and Close the dough.

Pre heat your pan with the vegetable oil and allow to heat for at least 10 minutes on low heat. Pop the egg roll in and fry until golden brown. By the way I don't like my Egg roll burnt, I like it lightly fried (golden brown).



And there you have it, easy weesey :-)

Don't forget to like us on Facebook:-@saiprojects Instagram:-saiprojectscooking and on Youtube:- www.youtube.com/saioladeji


You May Also Like

0 comments