Love Chin Chin Snacks Review

by - Wednesday, August 17, 2016




Hello Foodies..

So the guys at Love Chin Chin sent me some box full of goodies to review and share with my readers.

Being a food blogger, food enthusiast and a food critique,  I'll give you guys my very honest opinion :-)

Chin Chin are a sweet West African snack similar to biscuits or breadsticks.

They sent me all their 4 flavours Chilli, Lemon, Cinnamon & Vanilla and I must say my favourite is the Vanilla flavour. OMG I absolutely loveeeee it; my daughter also loves it and believe me I am hiding them away from my hubby, otherwise they'll all be gone before I know it.







One thing I also like is the fact that their brand is promoting the African heritage, and one thing that also wowed me is the packaging, they definately stand out from all other snack packaging around. The packaging is very catchy, you cannot walk away from them.

They describe their slogan as "crunches like a biscuit, tastes like a cake" 

As a West African myself, I have tasted a host of chin chin and as much as I love them, I always find that some are either too crunchy, too sweet and not up to standard, but I can guarantee you that these are just too perfect.




I will also be creating and pairing chin chin with a few recipes on my blog, so stay tuned to them.

I will give you my take on each individual flavour below:-

Chilli- Even though this is meant to be chilli flavour, it's not spicy at all. Its almost perfect

Lemon- As soon as you open the pack, the tanginess of the lemon hits you, which makes you to want to try it. My husband and daughter both love this one the most.

Cinnamon- The cinnamon was my 2nd favourite, it just has a taste to it. It kind of reminds me of a certain breadstick I like.

Vanilla- Defo my favourite, I love the fact that you can actually taste the sweetness of the chin chin; giving this a 10 stars for me


They are available in over 400 Asda & Tesco stores. 

You can also purchase staright from their website at www.lovechinchin.com

As you can see below, I enjoyed mine with a nice glass of bubbly :-)



This is a Sponsored review

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Now day, everything is going to find a new but well settled and successful stream for their career. When I came to this blog, I really impressed by all the knowledge points mentioned here. Thank you for this assistance.Biodegradable Packaging

    ReplyDelete