Good Monday Morning; It is so gloomy out there today. And for all you Coffee lovers out there, this is the perfect opportunity for you to grab a cuppa and sit back to read the below facts about your favourite brew!
I was shocked with some of these facts myself.
- Coffee is the world's second most valuable traded commodity only behind Petroleum.
- Energy drinks don't have as much Caffeine as your favourite Costa or Starbucks Coffee.
- The world consumes close to 2.25 billion cups of Coffee everyday.
- Coffee is most effective if consumed between 9.30am and 11.30am.
- Coffee beans actually aren't beans, they are fruit pits.
- Coffee doesn't taste like it smells because Saliva wipes out half of the flavour.
- Drinking a cup of Caffeinated Coffee significantly improves blood flow.
- There is a Coffee shop in France where not saying "Hello" & "Please" makes your Coffee more expensive. lol
- 54% of the Americans drink Coffee every day.
- The word Coffee comes from the Arabic for "Wine of the Bean".
So are you as shocked as I am lol?