Naija Infusions Mixed Meat Sauce

by - Thursday, January 07, 2016

So I got my hands on these bad boys and trust me the smell is absolutely delectable; not to talk of the finger licking taste.

I decided to make some mixed meat sauce with them; ho ho ho, I rate myself 10 outta 10 for this mouth-watering dish :-)

Here's a quick recipe for the mixed meat sauce

Ingredients:-

Cooked & grilled mixed meat diced into bite sizes- I used beef, cowfoot, tripe, & smoked turkey
Mixed sliced red, yellow & green bell peppers
half a red onion
half a scotch bonnet
100ml of olive oil
2 cloves of garlic
1 teaspoon of dried thyme
1 teaspoon of all purpose seasoning
salt to taste
1 stock cube
Naija Infusions suya spice
Naija Infusions pepper soup spice






Method:-

Heat the oil in a saucepan for 10-15 minutes on low heat


After heating, now add the onions, scotch bonnet, garlic as shown below





Stir and now add the all purpose seasoning, thyme, stock cube & mixed peppers






Stir, cover and leave to fry for 10 minutes on low heat.



Now mix the suya & pepper soup spice in a bowl


Sprinkle the spices on the mixed meats and shake well


Add to the mixed pepper


Stir and get your desired palatable meal :-)




Amazing, super duper easy and super duper extraordinary taste :-) I decided to serve mine with Jollof rice.. You can checkout my Jollof rice post on my blog here http://saiprojectscooking.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/jollof-rice-with-peri-peri-chicken-and.html






You May Also Like

0 comments