Happy National Lasagna Day

by - Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Hey Foodies, welcome back to my blog...

So today 29th July 2015 is National Lasagna day & I hope you are celebrating wherever you are??

Lasagna is an Italian dish that consists of wide flat pasta with layers of sauces and cheese.
And Just in case you didn't know; the word Lasagna is referred to the pot to which the food was cooked rather than the food itself.. (cc National calendar day).

How do you like your Lasagna??? I like mine extremely beefy (hmmm yum lol) There are different types of recipes online for the perfect Lasagna; however I have put one together for my readers in case you are celebrating National Lasagna day today.. See below:-

Lean beef
red onions
clove of garlic
salt to taste
ground black pepper
dried parsley flakes
oregano
basil
chopped tomatoes
tomato paste
cottage or ricotta cheese
eggs
parsley
parmesan cheese
mozzarella cheese
lasagna noodles

Now I haven't got pictures of the lasgna I made the other day as I was too hungry to even bother take pictures. However these are a few pictures I found online of tasty looking Lasagna's.

Image result for lasagna step by step recipe


Image result for lasagna step by step recipe









Happy eating, let me know how you get on & give me a shout if you want me to record a video on Lasagna.








Image result for lasagna

Image result for lasagna












You May Also Like

0 comments